When it comes to creating your capsule wardrobe, jilbabs are an absolute must. As a Muslim woman, it’s important to cover yourself with the legislated covering.
Allaah says: “O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way). That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed. And Allah is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (Surah Ahzaab, Ayah 59)
The hijab has several conditions, more on that here. These conditions are:
- Clothing must cover the entire body except for the face and hands when in the company of non-related males.
- Clothing must be loose, so the shape of the body is not seen.
- Thick enough so that it is not see-through.
- Should not resemble the clothing of men.
- Should not be ostentatious.
- Should not be perfumed when around unrelated men (non-mahrams).
At Almaas Boutique, we want to make it easy for you to shop for your preferred style of jilbabs. Crafted to perfection, our jilbabs are cut from varying fabrics and essential for everyday wear. Our garments are timeless and exude class; just like the covered Muslimah.
Whether you’re on the hunt for a one piece jilbab, or are looking for an everyday two piece jilbaab set – we’ve got you covered.